Monday, September 17, 2012

MY PICKS

I love a good sweatshirt!  I might even squeal if I find a fab one.  I realized this when I started squealing this morning while online shopping.  I was on my favorite site: www.asos.com and found some really fab sweatshirts for fall.

Forget about drab sweats to be worn around the house.  These are cool and made to be dressed up and shown off.

Here are some of my picks from ASOS:
 
ASOS sweatshirt with padded sleeve.
 
I really like the quilted texture of this top.
And the pairing with a leather skirt?  This is how you dress up a sweatshirt.
 


 
ASOS sweatshirt with pearl & diamond print.
 
How vivid and beautiful is the print on this one?  The black color blocked sleeves just makes it stand out even more.  It takes a simple sweatshirt to a whole new level.



 
Adidas Originals sweatshirt with tiger print.
 
This is just cool.  The black/gray/white colorblocking + tiger print works.
Pairing it with camoflauge or another printed trouser would be a good look.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment