Sunday, September 2, 2012

I GET DISTRACTED BY SHINY THINGS

I am a huge fan of all things that sparkle.  Whether that be apparel, shoes, accessories, or diamonds. ;)  I love to trendwatch but I always interpret what I like into my own style.  And sequins, my friends, NEVER lose my interest.

All year round they can be worked into ones wardrobe to give a look that extra something.  This summer, sequin knickershorts were all over from high street to high end.



COLORS, GALORE AT TOPSHOP


But color is what I really like to keep my shiny pieces versatile.  Save the pastels and brighter hues for spring & summer.   In colder months, whites, blacks, and darker hues coordinate best.


ELIE SAAB



DEREK LAM
 


IN LOVE with Markus Lupfer sweaters.
 

Let's not forget what we put on first! I LOVE my lingerie and honestly get super excited when I find a piece with shine. Traditionally, lingerie is most identified with lace or more chiffon like fabrics. But keep an eye out for different textures.  Have fun with it!

MODCLOTH



No comments:

Post a Comment