Thursday, September 6, 2012

STYLISTA

Styling is my passion and I am thankful to have friends who let me dress them up as I like. ;)  One of my co-workers and I made it out to Armani Exchange today and I wanted to give her some new wardrobe ideas.  She's a student/professional looking to update her look.  Here's what I put together:
 

How beautiful is this faux leather mini dress for fall?  I love the fab wine color.  It was super flattering and hugged her curves, but the length and pleats of the skirt kept it lady-like. 



And for a suiting style:  I made a sopisticated, all black look with an beautiful peplum jacket and black trouser.  This jacket is so versatile, the options are endless.  It would look just as amazing paired with a bold colored skirt and opaque tights.
 



This shift dress was such a good find!  It had a black and white graphic print with a waist-tie that really pulled it together.  It's absolutely work appropriate with a blazer thrown over top or you could dress it down with some flats.


 
And lastly, we went for a more casual look.  Who doesn't love a good hoodie?  I paired this gray houndstooth one with skinny jeans, a lightweight knit trench, and heels with a pop of color.
 

 

 Much love to the A|X retail associates at Park Meadows Mall, Lone Tree, CO who were so sweet and so helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment