Friday, September 7, 2012

LINGERIE LOVE

I remember hearing of a lingerie industry survey not too long ago that stated that French women spend 20% of their fashion budget on lingerie.  Well, if that's the case than I'd like to embrace my newfound nationality by sharing some of my favorite new lingerie finds! 



 
Sonata Diva Lingerie Set

 
Topshop Strappy Animal Bodysuit


 
 Intimissimi Playsuit
 
I am a HUGE fan of this Italian line and I absolutely shed a tear when Victoria's Secret stopped carrying it.  One would only hope they would open their online store to the U.S. so I wouldn't have to have my tia in Spain ship me my unmentionables. :X
 
 
 
 
Topshop Black Linear Lace Bralet and Brazilian Knickers


 
 
Topshop Sparkle Lace Triangle Bra and Mini
 
 
Topshop Black Beaded Sequin Balcony Bra
 
Because I love my *sparkle*.
 
Topshop lingerie is so affordable and so creative.  I love being able to get something of everything I need in one place when I shop online.
 
 
Lascivious Midori Bodysuit
 
 

A plus tard mes amis! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment