Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DOPE CHICK

Who's heard of Melody Ehsani?  This girl is too cool for words.  I've been doing my homework on her for awhile now since her jewelry has been rocked by some major celebs. 


Melody Ehsani

This LA-based jewelry & shoe designer has got some serious talent; and, I'm happy to say a beautiful spirit.

"In my culture, a womans value and status are determined by her marriage. This is a difficult and challenging concept for many women in todays world. By following my calling and making shoes and products, I am helping women resolve these kinds of paradoxes.  I want to become my true self and be a vibrant member of a family and a community. I want the women who wear my shoes to have the same opportunity for equality, wholeness, and self expression. My style is inspired by paradox, controversy, justice and pushing the envelope in showing that you truly cant judge a book by its cover. I design to upset the equilibrium. I design to inspire. I design to serve. I design because I was created to do so. A portion from each pair of Ehsani shoes purchased will go towards the advancement and education of women in our society." -M.E.


Do any of her pieces look familiar to you?  I can't wait to see what else this design genius will gift and inspire us with next.





Armo Dillo Ring




Queen of the Jungle Necklace







 I'm Fly Ring




Luxury Ring




And she even does customized jewelry! This has to be one of my favorite features of this artist.  Her custom design shop makes it super easy to design your own custom earrings, necklaces, and rings.  Choose your own text, font, colors, and sizes, and rock M.E. jewelry your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment